IT Equipment Leasing for Warwick, RI
Your trusted Leased IT Equipment provider.
Proudly serving you since 2002
IT Support RI is a trusted local provider of IT Equipment leasing services in the Warwick, RI area. With our leased IT equipment, your company enjoy all the advantages of having the latest hardware and software technology, without the financial stress of ownership and expensive upgrades. Our leased IT equipment offerings include firewalls, access points, VoIP phones, and backup servers.
Contact us today to learn more.
Spend less on technology upgrades with IT Support RI's IT Equipment Leasing Services
For most SMBs, owning its own IT equipment sounds like a great idea… until yet another major innovation in technology comes along, necessitating a significant and expensive upgrade to stay competitive.
Now more than ever, technology can become obsolete in just a few years. This is why many businesses in the Warwick, RI area turn to IT Support RI to lease the latest hardware and software at rates and terms that work for them.
Our IT equipment leasing services enable our clients to remain flexible with changes in technology and helps them to grow without outpacing their budget limitations.
Need A New IT Company?
Submit your information, and we’ll give you a call!
"*" indicates required fields
Start focusing on your business, not your IT problems.
Advantages of Leased IT Equipment
There are a number of advantages to leasing your IT equipment vs. owning it. With leased IT equipment, you can:
- Get more out of your budget with less. Leasing enables your business to stretch your budget to acquire more equipment with the latest technology. This lowers your company’s overall cost of ownership while still having the best technology it needs to be successful.
- Get 100% financing. Service contracts, training, sales tax, freight and installation charges can all be incorporated into the lease structure, reducing the initial cash outlay.
- Hedge against inflation. When you lease your IT equipment, you acquire use of it at today’s cost, but the monthly payment is made with tomorrow’s inflated dollar.
- Work within a tight budget. Small monthly payments for leased equipment can usually be squeezed into the leanest budgets, helping to justify the acquisition of equipment now that the business might not otherwise be able to afford.
- Eliminate obsolescence. When you lease your IT equipment with us, our flexible terms give you the ability to rotate and refresh your hardware and software along with the advances in technology.
- Conserve capital and preserves bank lines. Leasing enables you to acquire needed equipment without monopolizing essential cash and credit lines that are necessary to operate your company. In addition, banks are often hesitant to grant fixed-rate equipment loans, and tend to require larger down payments.
- Avoid risks associated with disposal. Due to increasing legislation regarding the environmentally-friendly disposal of technology equipment, companies are at risk of fines and penalties for non-compliance. Leasing transfers that burden of ownership to the leasing company.
Ready to get started?
IT Support RI is a trusted Leased IT Equipment provider in the Warwick, RI area. You can count on us to help you lease the latest technology with flexible, budget-friendly terms, that will enable your business to stay competitive and grow. Contact us today to learn more about leasing our firewalls, access points, VoIP phones, and backup servers.
Our company is security oriented with all technicians required to pass annual background checks and maintain HIPAA certifications. Every backup we setup is encrypted, both locally and in the cloud. We help our clients incorporate safe practices within their business by providing Acceptable Use Policy (AUPs) templates. Also, we educate clients on why such measures are needed to keep them (and their business) safe.
All our clients not only receive support from an entire team of professionals but also their own “Account Manager”. This person is their direct contact for special requests, questions, and projects. Our focus is quality support with a personal touch.
Stop waiting days (or even weeks) to get in touch with someone. We are available during normal business hours or on call for emergency service if needed. Our team consists of all local technicians in the US, so no more calls overseas. We can solve your issues remotely, over the phone, or onsite.
We realized the tech we had for many years was no longer enough to support the computers and network at all my locations. I was very happy with him but he was one man trying to do it all. When I had multiple locations having tech issues at the same time, he couldn’t be in two places at once. He also was not properly trained in IT. He was someone that worked in my business and knew enough to get us by when there was an issue. After a few Google searches, I found IT Support RI. I called and scheduled an onsite evaluation. They met with me and checked out all my stores. I was so impressed with the professionalism and considerate attitude of Paul, Nick and the team, that I decided to take them on. They worked with my tech guy to transition into their maintenance plan.
When it came time to clean, update, reprogram and reconfigure the registers, networks and servers at all my stores, a team of six techs, including Nick and Paul were on call and ready to work. They worked with us to do it after our stores closed to avoid any business downtime. As we transitioned to a new Point of Sales software, they worked with our new software vendor. For the past year, any speed bump I have run into with technology, I have had IT Support RI there to take control and get me out of a jam. I have never met such a team of eager and enthusiastic individuals. I know how to run my business and they know how to run my technology. I personally recommend that any business looking to get their IT under control to contact IT Support RI.
IT Support RI is an IT service and consultation company that focuses on quality support with a personal touch. What makes us different is that we pride ourselves on our dedication to our clients and the rapid response time in which we resolve their IT issues. We firmly believe in preventing IT problems and solving them quickly should they arise. We love all things IT and everyone within our business has a passion for technology, which reflects in our work and service.