Lead Submission Form
Verify how many computers the caller has:
If they have 3 PC’s or more = continue with lead as normal.
- If they have 2 PC’s or less = explain to the client that we are not-a-fit for them and we are unable to help them. Do not continue to fill out the form or schedule an evaluation.
Book evaluation or call with Tony! ———–>>>>
- Find out how urgent the matter is. We can perform an emergency onsite if they are in a bind. They would need to sign a “Hold Harmless” form. Service rates apply and are billable at time of work.
- If you aren’t sure of something, schedule everything like normal and review lead with your manager after the call is complete.
Why do we need to do an evaluation?
- We follow Microsoft’s Best Practices for Business Technology and Security and want to be sure their business is up to par.
- Client may have other underlying issues within the network that they are not aware of, possibly causing more problems.
- We cannot properly quote services without checking current IT network and setup. We provide free evaluation as a courtesy.
We already have an IT provider.
- In-House Provider:
- We work with in-house IT to add some extra hands to maintaining your IT. We can do free evaluation to ensure your business is protected.
- Outsourced: (TRY TO FIND OUT WHO IS CURRENT PROVIDER & WHY THEY CANNOT HELP WITH CLIENT ISSUE and NOTE IN LEAD NOTES)
- We can do free evaluation to make sure your current provider is keeping you protected while we look at your main issue. We can discuss any ongoing problems to see if we can get your IT under control.
We don’t want to sign a contract and/or we don’t want to pay monthly.
- For insurance reasons, we do not work on businesses that are not 100% protected by our services. We find clients are much happier when they can turn to us at any time and get a service request setup. This also allows for a better IT budget.